4. If you click on the "SIGN UP" button, a text box will display. Tick the box to confirm the alerts you
would like to subscribe to and then click "CREATE EMAIL ALERT."
5. After clicking on the "CREATE EMAIL ALERT" button, you will be directed to your profile page, where you may select your email alert preferences. Click on the tabs for "New issue alerts," "New article alerts," or "Citation alerts" to view the different settings for each. For instance, you may choose to receive your alerts in either "Plain text" or "HTML" format, or you may change the frequency you receive alerts (e.g. daily, weekly, or monthly). After making your selections, please click "UPDATE" to save your changes.
Please note that you may unsubscribe at any time by following these steps:
- Log in to your Sage Journals profile and click on "Access/Profile" and "View profile."
- Select the "My Alerts" option under "My profile."
- Select the tab for the alert type you wish to unsubscribe from, for "New issue alerts," "New article alerts," or "Citation alerts."
- Find the journal you wish to unsubscribe from, click on the box next to it to remove the tick mark, and then click "UPDATE" to save your changes. Your account will then be unsubscribed from those alerts.
Please see also these related articles: