Q: I have purchased an article, but I did not receive my email confirmation
A: Please check your "spam" or "junk" email folders, as some email providers may identify our automated emails as spam.
If you purchased an article when logged in to your Sage Journals profile, you may also access your article under your profile by following these steps:
- Login to your Sage Journals profile
- Click on "Access/Profile" and select "View profile"
- Click on your "My Content" option under your profile, and select "Articles and Issues." If your 24-hour access is still active, you should find your articles listed there.
If you still did not receive your email confirmation, and you are not able to access your article under your Sage Journals profile, please contact Sage Online Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I received the email confirmation, but my 24-hour access link has expired and I can
A: Please forward the email confirmation you received to Sage Online Support at email@example.com and we will then be able to assist you.
Q: My pay-per-view article access link has not yet expired, but I am still not able to download the PDF for my article
A: Please check or try the following:
If the solutions above do not resolve the issue, please contact Sage Online Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you received an email confirmation with your article's information, please forward your email confirmation to us. If you did not receive an email confirmation, please provide the following details:
- The email address you used for your purchase
- The title or DOI of the article(s)
- Please describe the issue you have encountered, and, if possible, please provide screen shots of any error message you may have seen when attempting to access your article or PDF.