Sage utilizes the Web of Science Reviewer Recognition Service (formerly Publons) that enables you to quickly and easily receive recognition for the work that you deserve. This free service enables you to effortlessly record, verify, and showcase your peer review contributions. The service records the number of papers you have reviewed for a journal while maintaining reviewer anonymity in accordance with each journal’s review policy.
If you have been asked to review for a journal that is integrated with the Web of Science Reviewer Recognition Service:
- You can opt-in to receive recognition when you submit your review
- You’ll receive an email inviting you to set up a profile and claim your review
- You can choose the ‘auto-add' option in your profile, meaning your reviews for this and any other integrated journals will automatically be added to your Publons profile in the future, with no further action required.
For any journal:
- You can set up your Web of Science Researcher profile.
- You can manually add any reviews completed throughout your career by forwarding your reviewer receipt email to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the online form from your account.
You can learn more about the Web of Science Researcher profile here.
For more information about Sage’s rewards for reviewers, please visit our Reviewer Rewards page.