How does the portal work?
1. When your customers subscriptions are due to expire, you will receive an email containing a registration link to our online renewal portal. To update the email address, shipping address for any order, or portal password please click here to contact customer services.
2. Once you have successfully registered you will be directed to our portal where you can view all the journals for which you are the bill payer and that are currently eligible for renewal.
3. Select all the customer subscriptions you wish to renew and proceed to the checkout. You can include multiple orders within the one transaction.
4. Choose your preferred payment method from the available options: credit card, bank transfer, or cheque.
5. Once we receive your payment, a receipt will be automatically be sent directly to your email address.
The renewal process is now complete, and your customers' accounts are up to date.
Why the portal works for you?
We have designed the payment portal with your convenience in mind, aiming to provide you with a seamless experience. By utilizing this portal, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Prompt Renewals: Ensure that all your customer orders are processed efficiently. Upon payment, your customers will have renewed access to their subscription(s) within 24 hours. You will quickly receive confirmation via email with no need to follow up.
Improved Efficiency: The portal eliminates the need for submission through excel, PDF, or paper-based methods. Instead, we will email you a convenient link to renew all eligible subscriptions before they expire. By transferring to this paperless approach, you will not only streamline your processes but also contribute to Sage's commitment to environmental sustainability.
If you are interested in using our portal to renew your customers subscriptions, please click here to provide us with the contact details of the person responsible for renewals.
Note: for optimal performance please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing the portal. If you are currently using a different browser, we advise switching to one of these search engines specified.