Some authors may be eligible for a discount. Please see some discount scenarios below:
- Institution and consortia deals: Sage has deals with some institutions and consortia that allow affiliated authors to be eligible for discounted rates. To find out if you are eligible, see our open access agreements.
- Low-income countries: For gold open access journals, authors affiliated with selected low-income countries may be eligible for discounted rates. For more information, see Sage’s discount policy.
- Editorial board members: If you are an editorial board member of a gold open access Sage journal, you may be eligible for a discounted rate of the APC for publications in that journal. Contact the editorial office for details.
Please see our related articles on finding a journal's publication prices and affiliation exemptions:
- Does my university have an open access deal with Sage?
- How much does it cost to publish my article open access?